Permanent Residency Adjustment Of Status

Prince George’s County H1-B and Temporary Visa Attorneys

Your status as a documented immigrant in the United States is not permanent. Modifications based on changes in circumstances occur often, requiring the type of service that we provide at Odelugo & Johnson, LLC, in Hyattsville, Maryland.i-prac-permresadjofstatus

Time is of the essence in applying for permanent residency or an adjustment of status. Depending on the situation, the process can be immediate or it can take a certain amount of time.

Bringing Married Couples and Families Together

The prospect of uniting couples and reuniting families is a rewarding yet complicated part of our immigration practice at Odelugo & Johnson, LLC. Many immigrants who come to the United States for purposes of work find a spouse here.

Marriage to a U.S. citizen will result in an immediate permanent resident card. Even marriage to a permanent resident will allow you to enjoy the same status, just not as quickly. Urgency also exists when you are seeking to have your spouse, parents and children under 21 join you in this country.

Simple or Complex Processes Involved

We communicate our knowledge of the law and processes related to it to our clients. Different status requires different lengths of processing times in securing a permanent resident card. We help clients throughout the entire process of changing their status or receiving a permanent resident card.

The first step is immediately filing an application. Whether your application will move through the process quickly or slowly, the timing of the application is important. Many times, residents of a certain country are forced to wait.

Our office is within walking distance from the metro. You may take the Green Line to Prince George’s Plaza. We are near Prince George’s Plaza Mall in the new development of University Town Center. We are accessible from the Beltway and Interstates 495 and 95 near Montgomery County and Washington, D.C. and free parking is available.

Contact Us

To get more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.

Contact Us Get Help Now