Anitha W. Johnson
Location: Lanham, Maryland
Phone: (301) 832-3020
Anitha Johnson started working for ODELUGO & ASSOCIATES, PLLC in 1999. Ms. Johnson is very compassionate, and she takes all her clients’ concerns personally. Ms. Johnson is a dedicated trial attorney who handles Personal Injury Matters, Family Law Matters, and Immigration Matters, among other matters.
After graduating from Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, Ms. Johnson attended and graduated from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland, and she ended her education at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Ms. Johnson started working for ODELUGO & ASSOCIATES, PLLC, in 1999. In 2005, due to her hard work and success, Ms. Johnson became the managing partner of the firm, and the firm changed its name to ODELUGO & JOHNSON, LLC. Ms. Johnson is licensed to practice law in all the Courts in the State of Maryland, and in the Courts in Washington, D.C. Ms. Johnson is an active member of DC Trial Lawyers, Maryland Trial Lawyers, and American Immigration Lawyers Associations.
Ms. Johnson has had great success advocating for her clients. She has obtain millions in settlements and jury verdicts for her clients and has had many successful criminal verdicts. Ms. Johnson’s clients enjoys her down-to-earth personality, her persistence in obtaining her clients’ objectives, and her extensive trial advocacy skills. Ms. Johnson believes that her success comes from her ability to enjoy her work, care about her clients’ needs, and determination in achieving the best outcome for her clients.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Maryland, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. – 2005
- Baltimore Polytechnic Institute
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.A. – 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- The District of Columbia Bar, Member
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member